- a professional services firm
- competitive pay commensurate with experience
A reputable global firm is experiencing high growth and looking to add a full-time Coordinator to their busy team. In this role, you will be the center of communication providing support to regional supervisors across the country. Responsibilities include document and file management, completing correspondence, fielding calls, and conducting research as needed. Ideal candidates are motivated by lending a hand and being the go-to person in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This is an exciting temporary opportunity with the potential to transition to a permanent role with comprehensive benefits!
*This is not a remote position. Interested candidates must be comfortable commuting to and working in the office.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely professional with strong commitment to high ethical standards.
- Highly dependable and proactive.
- Must excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment.