- a private financial firm
- up to $45k + bonus
A private financial firm is seeking a customer service-oriented Records Assistant to help with filing, processing, and managing company records. This is a highly visible role that will be working closely with management to create and implement records procedures. Responsibilities include including creation, distribution, preservation, and archiving of company files, overseeing electronic and off-site records, generating reports, and maintaining the stock of office supplies. Ideal candidates are incredibly organized, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented. This is not a remote position, and prior administrative experience is required. Details: Schedule: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm M-F. Perks: 401k with match and pension contribution
- 1-5 years prior experience managing or processing records.
- Must be extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with bar-coding and scanning documents is a huge plus.
- Quick learner with the ability to pick up systems quickly.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- People-person with excellent customer-service skills.