If you are interested in sending your resume to us, please apply on-line by emailing us your resume at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow these instructions!
In the subject of your email please include the following:
In the body of your email, please include the following:
Be sure to attach your resume to the email as either a PDF or Word document.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! All applications are screened by our team of experienced recruiters. If we are working on positions that match your background, you’ll be hearing from us soon!
Please allow 5-7 business days before following up on the status of your application.
In the meantime, please check out our candidate FAQ!
Chicago Hire is the place where employers go to find the best talent in Chicago. Below is a selection of positions we are currently looking to fill. If you are interested in submitting your resume for any of these opportunities, please click the appropriate "APPLY!" button and provide the requested information.
Don't see the perfect position for your experience or skill set? You will find our general application at the bottom of the page – send us your resume, and we'll be happy to have one of our recruiters screen it. If we have any possible matches for your background and skills, you'll be hearing from someone for an introductory interview. If not, we’ll keep your information on file for any possible future matches.
Apply today for current or future openings! We are always working on new opportunities so even if you don't see the perfect role, send us your resume. Our recruiters screen every application and will be in touch if your background and expertise align with the positions we specialize in filling. *If not, please note you may not hear back from someone simply due to the sheer volume of résumés we receive.
1+ years of administrative/office experience.
Desire to explore new opportunities.
Apply to be a CHC Temp! Our Temp candidates have exclusive assignment opportunities with the city’s top firms. Contract positions can range from assisting at premier events, to covering reception at a consulting firm, or even assisting with administrative projects at exciting start-ups around the city. If you are interested in gaining office experience, making supplemental income or improving your work-life balance, please send us your resume!
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Positive and professional attitude required!
Strong computer and communication skills.
Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Attention Commercial Real Estate Professionals and Exceptional Customer Service Experts! Unlock an exciting career opportunity with a dynamic asset management company located in the vibrant community of Naperville. We are actively seeking a talented Property Administrator for a temp-to-hire position, ready to join our expanding team. As a pivotal member of our organization, you'll provide support to a team of dedicated property managers, engaging directly with tenants on a daily basis. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring the seamless and efficient operations of our buildings, offering you a unique chance to make a significant impact in the realm of property management. Joining our team means stepping into a fulfilling and rewarding position within a company committed to your professional growth. Revel in the prospect of a host of amazing benefits while contributing to the success of a thriving enterprise. Elevate your career with us and become an integral part of our journey towards excellence in property management!
· Experience working in customer service or Property Management
· Top notch communication skills – oral and written
· Strong analytical and financial problem solving skills
· Strong organization skills with a great sense of urgency
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proficiency in negotiation and persuasion skills in high pressure situations
· Organized and a history of balancing multiple priorities, schedules, and logistics, simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Seeking a highly experienced Sr. Executive Assistant to support a CEO & CFO of a consumer services company that can work in both Naperville and Lincoln Square (satellite office) locations. Responsibilities include complex calendar management, travel coordination, Board liaison (logistics, board books, meeting prep), plan & organize events for the executive team, board members & external partners, coordinate & manage projects and collaborate with executives. Ideal candidates are client service-oriented and highly professional individuals who can nimbly adapt in an entrepreneurial environment. This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated, forward-thinking company in a visible role.
· 5+ years of C-level support; stability in wor khistory
· Must have Board support experience (boardbooks, materials prep, coordinating, general board support)
· Ability to travel to the Naperville location 2days per week; Lincoln Square location 3 days per week (must have a car)
· High degree of professionalism; ability to represent Executive Leadership both internally and externally
· Extremely proactive, motivated, and shift gears comfortably
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· MS Office; willing to learn new software systems
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact with a non-profit organization right in the heart of the loop? We're seeking a versatile and motivated Office Assistant to play a crucial role in supporting dedicated teams and enhancing overall operational efficiency. The primary responsibilities are coordinating meetings, organizing the mail, managing calendars, and greeting visitors. This temporary position serves as a stepping stone to a potential permanent role within a great organization. Enjoy structured work hours from 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, fostering a healthy work-life balance. Apply now to be part of a team committed to meaningful work and professional growth! RESPONSIBILITIES: • Event Coordination • Administrative oversight • Office operations • Facilities management
· A minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative capacity
· Strong attention to detail
· Exposure to working with office equipment (printers, postage machines, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite) and Adobe Acrobat
· Flexibility to travel 3-4 times a year for conferences.
· Capable of lifting 40 pounds+ as needed.
· Ability to work in the office Monday-Friday
A boutique investment company in Chicago is seeking an Office Coordinator to join their team. In this position you will oversee the office/client experience ensuring things are running smoothly and being the first impression to all guests. This position will be full-time in the office Monday-Friday 8:00-5pm. This is a great opportunity for those with strong client/customer relation skills and high-end service careers. If you have worked in a similar role within a corporate office or are from the luxury hospitality space, this role is for you! This firm offers an employee-focused environment, comprehensive benefits, and good work/life balance.
· Excellent phone etiquette, written, and in person communications
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong attention to detail
· At least 3 years’ experience within a corporate office or from the luxury hospitality space
· Exposure to CRM system is a plus.
· Work in the office 5days a week
Embark on a fulfilling role as an Administrative Assistant at a reputable city law firm! Join a well-known legal team specializing in the intricate field of beverage alcohol regulation. Work at our lively office five days a week, immersing yourself in the daily operations. Be a crucial part of our team, providing essential support to our partners and attorneys, and gaining practical experience in this unique industry. Your day-to-day tasks will include crafting engagement letters, managing long-term client relationships, working on special projects, and ensuring accurate data entry into our system. If you're organized, detail-oriented, and ready for a rewarding career in a specialized field, we'd love to hear from you!
· 2 years of administrative experience, preferably law
· Talented and smart- someone that is driven and looking to jump into this position androll their sleeves up and learn.
· Technology oriented.
· Working in an office Monday – Friday from 8:30/9-5pm
Full service creative agency in the city is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join the Chicago team. We're looking for someone in Chicago to support both our Chicago and New York offices so some travel will be required. This role is fast-paced, and we need someone with a positive attitude, great communication skills for explaining financial data to the team, and meticulous attention to detail. Maintaining composure under pressure is a key requirement for this position!
· MUST have experience working in an agency environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance preferred.
· 5+ years of experience working in accounting.
· Experience in supervising a subordinate.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment withstrong attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Proficient with Mac and Microsoft (ExcelIntermediate skills required)
· Experience working with Expensify, Xero, andWrinkle preferred.
· Displays a robust and optimistic outlook,actively participates in teamwork, exudes self-assurance in their skills, and adeptly handles multiple tasks.